1. In which year was the Institute established?
IDRKPP College was established in the year 2012.
2. Is there any Entrance test required for admission?
Yes, admissions are taken on the basis of entrance test only –
• For MBA – Qualifying scores of CAT/MAT/XAT are accepted or IDRKPPC Entrance Test
• For MCA – IDRKPPC Entrance Test
• For BBA – IDRKPPC Entrance Test
• For BCA – IDRKPPC Entrance test.
3. From where should I get the admission form?
The forms are available at the college campus or city office. The addresses are mentioned at the institute website www.idrkppcollege.com. Forms can also be downloaded from the website.
4. If I have not given CAT or MAT, what do I do?
If you have not appeared in CAT or MAT or your score is less than the required cut off accepted, then you can appear for Written Test of IDRKPPC followed by GD and/or Interview on the day of selection process. This will be applicable to MBA Programs only.
5. Can a student apply for UG/PG program in absence of 10+2/Graduation final year result?>
Yes, a student may apply provisionally for any course but needs to produce all the original mark sheets/related documents before the time of University Registration/Enrolment.
6. What are the fee payment options available at the time of admission?
For fee payment you may either avail net banking/web portal login or make the payment by cash/DD in favour of Indu Devi Ranjeet Kumar Prakash Professional College, payable at Hajipur.
7. Can a student appearing for final year bachelor’s degree apply for the PG course?
• Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply.
• The admission will be given on Provisional Basis until the final year Graduation Percentage eligibility is cleared
8. What documents are needed at the time of GDPI?
1. Original Graduation mark sheets along with one zeroxed copy for the same. If you are in the Final year of Graduation, please bring your mark sheets for first and second year examinations.
2. Original qualifying entrance examination score with one zeroxed copy (if any).
3. Two recent passport size colour photograph.
4. Duly filled-in registration form of the college